- Toxic and e-waste Roundup is Saturday, May 25th from 10:00am to 2:00pm at the Town Shop located at 424 – 41 Avenue East. For more information, please click HERE.
- 2013 Gopher Bait Station Program – The Town is attempting to minimize the number of badgers moving into our parks and open-spaces by reducing the number of gophers in these areas for the badgers to feed on. Town Parks Staff will be putting out gopher bait stations in many areas of the community, including the off-leash dogs areas and want to inform dog owners so they can monitor their dogs when off-leash. The bait stations will be clearly marked; however smaller dogs may try and get at the bait to eat it, so owners need to be vigilant in all areas of the community, particularly when your dog is in off-leash areas. The bait stations will be used in the spring months. Please contact the Town Office at (403) 625-3381 with any questions or concerns regarding this program. You can view a map of the off-leash areas HERE.
- Elected Officials Education Program has been providing municipally elected officials in Alberta quality professional development opportunities since 2008. The online curriculum is now open to the general public to allow individuals interested in running for election to gain the skills necessary for the important role. Please read the information HERE and consider learning more about municipal office.
- MEMBERS AT LARGE are wanted for the Economic Development Committee and the Claresholm & District Museum Board. More information is available on these positions in the panel to the left. Please apply in writing by mail, fax, drop off at the Town Office, or by email to email@example.com.
- 2011 CENSUS FOR CANADA was released to the public on February 8, 2012. Claresholm’s population grew from 3,700 in 2006 to 3,758 in 2011. For more information regarding the census, please go to their website HERE. For more information on Claresholm specifically, please view the webpage HERE. To learn more about how to manipulate the data and compare our community with others, please read the information HERE.
- Manufactured (Mobile) Home Lot for Sale by the Town of Claresholm. Please click HERE for more information.
- Burial information for Claresholm and area is now available online! The Canadian Headstones website is very informative. Please visit the link for our area HERE. For further information, please contact the Town Office.
The Town of Claresholm offers a tax installment payment plan (TIPP) for property owners. Please view all the information on the Assessment and Tax Information webpage HERE.
The Town of Claresholm will be accepting payment for utility billings by direct debit using a program called the Utility Payment Plan or UPP. Both commercial and residential customers are invited to sign up at any time during the year using the forms below.