Claresholm Aquatic Centre
212 Fairway Drive West
Claresholm, AB T0L 0T0
Swim Line: (403) 625-3071
Office Phone: (403) 625-2172
The Claresholm Aquatic Centre celebrated our 20th Anniversary in November 2014!
Swimming Lessons Registration Form HERE
FALL 2015 PROGRAM GUIDE HERE
OCTOBER – NOVEMBER 2015 SCHEDULE HERE
Boat License – “Pleasure Craft Operator Card” – If you are boating in Alberta, you need to have this license. For more information, please click HERE.
- For your child’s safety, all children 7 years & under must be accompanied in the water by someone 14 years or older.
- Proper swim wear is required. T-shirts and cut-offs are not allowed.
- All people with infectious conditions are requested not to enter the pool.
- Please lock up all belongings. The Claresholm Aquatic Centre is not responsible for any lost/stolen articles.
- Before beginning any Fitness Classes please consult your doctor. The Claresholm Aquatic Centre is not responsible for injuries or illness resulting from attending these classes.
- There must be a minimum of 3 participants to run a class.
- All dives must proceed in a forward direction away from the board. Inward dives, reverse or Gainer dives and bum dives are PROHIBITED without a qualified diving coach in attendance. There are numerous other dives that present less risk of injury to the head neck or spine that you may enjoy.
- After your dive, please proceed away from the board to an edge or toward the shallow end as to allow the next diver to proceed safely.
|Prices||Drop In||10 Punch||3 Month Pass**|
|Child Under 3||FREE||FREE||FREE|
*A Family consists of Immediate Family only with max. 2 adults.
**3 Month Passes are for Fitness, Public, Parent & Tot / Senior and Toonie Swims Only.
- Pool Rental Times: Friday: 8 – 9 p.m.;
Saturday & Sunday: 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. or 4 – 5 p.m.
- Private Rentals: Less than 75 people: $75/hr; 75-124 people: $150/hr; 125-200 people: $225/hr
- Swimming Lessons: $33.00 per session or $45.00 per session depending on level.
- Private Lessons: $30.00/hr Please contact the Aquatic Supervisor to set up private lessons.
- Birthday Parties: Birthday child gets in free; other children under 12 years old are $1 each.
- Key Rentals: Men’s & Family Lockers $5.00 to rent the lock, $4.50 will be returned when lock is returned. Women’s lockers: Built in $0.25 locks on lockers are available in the change room.