Claresholm Aquatic Centre
212 Fairway Drive West
Claresholm, AB T0L 0T0
Swim Line: (403) 625-3071
Office Phone: (403) 625-2172
December 11, 2014: The Aquatic Centre has completed our yearly maintenance shutdown and is now open again. We look forward to seeing everyone!
The Claresholm Aquatic Centre celebrated our 20th Anniversary in November 2014!
Swimming Lessons Registration Form HERE
SWIMMING LESSON SCHEDULE WINTER 2015 HERE
DECEMBER 2014 SCHEDULE HERE
Boat License – “Pleasure Craft Operator Card” – If you are boating in Alberta, you need to have this license. For more information, please click HERE.
- For your child’s safety, all children 7 years & under must be accompanied in the water by someone 14 years or older.
- Proper swim wear is required. T-shirts and cut-offs are not allowed.
- All people with infectious conditions are requested not to enter the pool.
- Please lock up all belongings. The Claresholm Aquatic Centre is not responsible for any lost/stolen articles.
- Before beginning any Fitness Classes please consult your doctor. The Claresholm Aquatic Centre is not responsible for injuries or illness resulting from attending these classes.
- There must be a minimum of 3 participants to run a class.
- All dives must proceed in a forward direction away from the board. Inward dives, reverse or Gainer dives and bum dives are PROHIBITED without a qualified diving coach in attendance. There are numerous other dives that present less risk of injury to the head neck or spine that you may enjoy.
- After your dive, please proceed away from the board to an edge or toward the shallow end as to allow the next diver to proceed safely.
|Prices||Drop In||10 Punch||3 Month Pass**|
|Child Under 3||FREE||FREE||FREE|
*A Family consists of Immediate Family only with max. 2 adults.
**3 Month Passes are for Fitness, Public, Parent & Tot / Senior and Toonie Swims Only.
- Pool Rental Times: Friday: 8 – 9 p.m.;
Saturday & Sunday: 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. or 4 – 5 p.m.
- Private Rentals: Less than 75 people: $75/hr; 75-124 people: $150/hr; 125-200 people: $225/hr
- Swimming Lessons: $33.00 per session or $45.00 per session depending on level.
- Private Lessons: $30.00/hr Please contact the Aquatic Supervisor to set up private lessons.
- Birthday Parties: Birthday child gets in free; other children under 12 years old are $1 each.
- Key Rentals: Men’s & Family Lockers $5.00 to rent the lock, $4.50 will be returned when lock is returned. Women’s lockers: Built in $0.25 locks on lockers are available in the change room.